Mail2Web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail2Web

I have a number of old email address on the pop up box on the above site that one logs into. I wish to remove two of them but cannot find a way to do this. They have just upgraded their site and I feel lost on it and sent an email to the help line. I must add excellent service from them for 'a free service'.
    REPLY:
    Simply log into your control panel by clicking on the control panel link at the bottom of your homepage. Once there click on my mail account to manage the account in that list. Adrian. Customer Support.
    I only use the basic page not a personal page but cannot find this option. Any ideas please where I am going wrong.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Hi Margaret, Sorry I can't help you as I don't use the service. I did have a quick look at their website and it looks interesting but to be honest, I'm not over keen on letting a third party have my email address(s) and password(s).

Comment

John,
      I agree with your comments but back in the 'dark ages' I had no choice with my first ISP as they had a serious problem with all emails and told me that this was the only way to access my emails while their system was being fixed. It really was along time ago.
      I thought rightly or wrongly that this site must Host their mail and know my Password etc. so have gone using them. At least I can delete the Spam first.
      I notice that you have made 1,401 'posts' watch out Val even more. I am surprised to see just how much rubbish I have put on the site. I hope it has helped some people.
      Speak again soon
      Margaret N

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Hi Margaret,
        This is Birge from mail2web. I’m their community manager. I am sorry that you have still issues, so I am going ahead and contact with Adrian and he'll help you again.

Hi John,
        People were also not keen on keeping their money outside their homes but today banking is a huge business. Plus 90% of security issues are caused by an internal disgruntled employee

Let me know if i can be further help.
        birgeb@softcom.com

Comment

Hi Birge,

Thank you for your help have sent you a pm. Nothing urgent.

Mail2Web is an excellent site I would not use any other.

Cheers,
          Margaret N

Comment

Originally posted by birge View Post
            Hi Margaret,
            This is Birge from mail2web. I’m their community manager. I am sorry that you have still issues, so I am going ahead and contact with Adrian and he'll help you again.

Hi John,
            People were also not keen on keeping their money outside their homes but today banking is a huge business. Plus 90% of security issues are caused by an internal disgruntled employee

Let me know if i can be further help.
            birgeb@softcom.com
            Hi Birge,

Welcome to Family Tree Forum and thank you for your comments. However, I am as unlikely to let any third party have one of my passwords as I am to let any third party have one of my cash or credit card pin numbers.

Comment

Hi John,
              I guess you don't buy something through web, too?

Comment

Hi Birge,

I feel that I have supplied a sufficient response in my previous post.

Comment

Working...
                X