Are these the same lady?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these the same lady?

The first two photographs are not very clear. the younger lady is my Gran and the child is my Aunt...I have no idea who the other lady is. The photos were taken around 1937.

Is the mystery lady this lady below?

Researching Betton, Cook/Cooke, Fallows, Howell, Jones, Lewis, Morgan, Rogers, Weston. All in Shropshire.

Richards in Denbighshire.

I'd say quite possibly. The shape/roundness of the face and the cut/position of the hair around the forehead. I could image that if the lady in the last photo smiled then she may look like the lady in the photos before.

I may well be wrong though. Hopefully someone else will voice their opinion.

Comment

They don't look like the same person to me. The third photograph looks as though it was taken earlier than the 1930s,and to me the lady looks older,and fatter than the one in the first two photos.
      Fran

Comment

I'd have to agree with Fran, looks like a different era and although there's a similarity of the jaw line, I think the nose and hairlines a different. To me it appears as though the 1st 2 pics are a later time line than the 3rd pic.
        Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I am struugling with these photographs.
          I wish there were names on the back

Allie
          Researching Betton, Cook/Cooke, Fallows, Howell, Jones, Lewis, Morgan, Rogers, Weston. All in Shropshire.

Richards in Denbighshire.

Comment

I think the 3rd picture with the lady wearing that fabulous blouse is pre first world war 1, but looking at her complexion and the shape of her face and features and then looking at the mystery lady, they are certainly related, perhaps mother and daughter?

Comment

Working...
            X