Marriage check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage check

I have a marriage for Ellen Connolly to William Barnett in Salford, Dec 1893.
    I am trying to determine whether this is MY Ellen (b1871 Salford / Manchester) so need to find them on the 1901 census.
    Can anyone help please?
    (My Ancestry sub has expired and I can't afford to renew it at present).
    Thanks in advance.
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

No Ellen Barnett or Connolly showing born within 2 years of 1871, sorry.
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Thanks for trying Nell, I will look for other marriages.
      Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

who are her parents?

Comment

Hi Tessie
          Her parents are Peter and Bridget Connolly.
          Lynne

Comment

sorry! thought i may have had her but wrong parents! is she not with them on the 1901? i can't see them together anyway!
            tessie

Comment

I have just been on lancs bmd and there are a couple of marriages that could be her! do you know of any children?
              Tessie

Comment

there is this one- marriage in manchester in 1904 ellen connolly to james doyle?
                tessie

Comment

Tessie
                  I don't know about any children, Ellen was a daughter of my 2xggrandmother's sister and I am trying to work forward on this family. I actually have her as Ellenor in my tree but not sure where I got that information from and she is not with the family in 1881!
                  Lynne

Comment

Working...
                  X