Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please could someone do a probate look up? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please could someone do a probate look up? ?

Could you please check for a Mary Ann Fletcher whose death was registered in Greenwich district in the September qr of 1895, age 76?

I don't know why she would have been registered under her first married name, but strange things do happen, and the age is almost correct.

Many thanks.

Information about her can be found here -

Wills for Mary Dyball from 1885 to 1895 have been kindly checked by Jill on the A272.

Joy
    Last edited by Joy Dean; 06-08-09, 15:09.
    Joy

sorry i cant do the look up, but you found her death? or is it an educated guess?

Comment

Her death cannot be found under her name of Mary Ann Dyball. It is a possibility that it was registered under her first married surname. It is in the correct registration district; unfortunately, the register office staff aren't doing any checking at present but may be doing it sometime in the future.
      Joy

Comment

i hope you get it sorted joy!!

Comment

Thank you.
          Joy

Comment

Joy,

I'll have a look for you when I go into the Bucks RO next week.
            Glen

Comment

Oh, thank you very much :-)
              It may not be "my" Mary, but it is really good if all avenues can be explored.

I was reading your Bucks R.O. thread and may post on that later :-)
              Joy

Comment

There were a few Mary Ann FLETCHERs in 1895 but not in the London area & not the Sep Qtr. I also checked 1896 but the deaths were all that year. Did she definitely leave a will?
                Glen

Comment

Thank you very much for looking for her.

No, I don't know that she left a will. I had just hoped that if she were "my" Mary then she would have done :-)

I am grateful to you for looking for her.
                  Joy

Comment

No problem. Your other request is first on the list for this week. Hopefully I'll get a few more done this time.
                    Glen

Comment

Working...
                    X