Not historical but can anyone help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not historical but can anyone help please

I need some help and quickly, it is not historical, I am in need of someone who can superimpose one photo onto another if that is at all possible. I can email the photo xxhugxx

Hi Lindy

I have added to your other thread but in case you don't see it I just said that Rachel Scand is online and she is a photo queen.

Jen xx
    "I try to take one day at a time but sometimes lots of days attack me at once"

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jen Red Purple View Post
      Hi Lindy

I have added to your other thread but in case you don't see it I just said that Rachel Scand is online and she is a photo queen.
      :D :o Have just popped back and really have to say that I am rubbish at technical stuff !!!!!

Didn't realize that Lindy had already started a thread and have PMd her suggesting that she does ! :o ooops
      ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

:o

Sorry, Rachel, I was *sure* you are really good with photos, as was t'other Jen!

Jen xx
        "I try to take one day at a time but sometimes lots of days attack me at once"

;)

Comment

I can have a go if no takers but no guarantees as I've never done it before. If you want to send me the photos please let me know. You can send the photos now but I won't be able to look until tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X