Colour Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour Please

Could someone PLEASE colour this photo for me,its my Great grandfathers Wedding portrait...thanks

Hi Steve, Is there any chance you knew his hair and eye colouring or the colour of his suit please?
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

One option Steve.
      Jen

Comment

Hi Jen
        Sorry dont know his eye colour or the suit colour...thanks also for the picture you coloured for me.

Comment

One from me
          ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Girls you have both excelled yourselves. They are brilliant. I always look at the repairs and colouring on different threads and your expertise amazes me.

Peter
            Those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music.

Comment

One more from me.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thankyou Peter, but there was little to this one, its a wonderful picture to begin with.
                I think Rachel has done a fantastic job........I'm still a little wary about adding too much colour.
                Jen

Comment

Oh our paths just crossed Wendy.......thats brilliant too.
                  Jen

Comment

Thanks for all the great coloured photos of my Great Grandfather.
                    I only knew of this photo when i saw it in a book and have been trying to get an original scan of it for a while now.
                    So imaging my surprise when my Uncle sent me an email with the original scan attached,he got the photo from a cousin of his whom he had not seen for many many years.
                    Sometime you just get lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Steve61 View Post
                      Thanks for all the great coloured photos of my Great Grandfather.
                      I only knew of this photo when i saw it in a book and have been trying to get an original scan of it for a while now.
                      So imaging my surprise when my Uncle sent me an email with the original scan attached,he got the photo from a cousin of his whom he had not seen for many many years.
                      Sometime you just get lucky

Steve
                      There is strange pixellation over the whole pic, so if any of your relatives have the original or an actual print of the original photograph (not something scanned from a book) then please submit it again.

Just to add ~ the pixellation/noise is not the usual kind of pixellation that can appear on a straightforward scan of an actual photograph
                      Last edited by Rachel Scand; 05-08-09, 08:25.
                      ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X