St. Mary's Church, Nun Monkton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Mary's Church, Nun Monkton.

If any one is in the area and has chance to snap a photo of this church I'd really appreciate it.

Have a look at Geograph.org.uk

Comment

Hi greybird, I'm OK with the location, just hoping for a non-copyrighted photo if anyone gets the chance.

Comment

It does say it's copyrighted, but is relicensed for further use. It says if it's for a web-based project, you can down load it (using the link provided) and then reuse it. I don't know what they mean by "a web-based project", but I would have thought it would be OK for private purposes.

Comment

Creative Commons License

Have just re-read the conditions for downloading this photo:

"You are free

to share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
          to remix - to adapt the work

Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).

Share alike: If you alter, transform or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one."

Comment

Thanks greybird, I was hoping for something that I could use without having to think about any copyright issues or whether I need to attach a name now or in the future.

If it's difficult to get what I want then I will probably end up taking a photo when I next get the opportunity and that may take a few years. LOL !! :D

Comment

Nudge: Still hoping.

Comment

This has been actioned now. Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X