Photo restore please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo restore please

Please can someone have a look at these photos and see if they can be improved in any way, whatever can be done would be a bonus.

These postcard/ photos are of cottages etc in a place called Little Lunnon which was adjacent to Scarrinton in Nottinghamshire, the last ones were demolished in 1945, after 200 years of habitation.They were known as Mud houses

This is where my wife's Mother was born in 1902, and she lived in one of them but don't know which one, and it could be that the people in the photos are her relatives, but only guessing.

Anything that can be done will be much appreciated
    Many thanks

George

Researching Drury, Tinley, Watson, Pavier. Mainly Nottinghamshire

Hi George
    2 from me to get things started

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Hello Rachel,

Many thanks for your work on the first two of photos, they are so much more clearer and brighter, they really are great.

In case you manage to do anymore, i shall not be able to acknowledge until late Monday, going away for the weekend.

Many thanks

George

Comment

Originally posted by Haydn View Post
        Hello Rachel,

Many thanks for your work on the first two of photos, they are so much more clearer and brighter, they really are great.

In case you manage to do anymore, i shall not be able to acknowledge until late Monday, going away for the weekend.

Many thanks

George
        No problem George ~ I may not get around to them for a while but hope some other people will have a go at them ;)
        ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

One from me.
          Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

And a second.......

Jen

Comment

And a 3rd.....

Jen

Comment

2 more from me

It's a shame they're so pixellated

Comment

Rachel & Jen-Ealogy

Many thanks for the work you have carried out on my photos, they all look really great.

Much appreciated

George

Comment

Working...
                  X