Help wth IE8 please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help wth IE8 please

I downloaded IE8 and now my Menu bar at the top of the page keeps disappearing. When I place my cursor at the top of the page it reappears but the Menus are not there. I have tried to customise the toolbars but cannot find the Menus that I had before (eg: View).
    Can anyone advise how to get these back please.
    I don't think I like this new IE!! :( :(
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Hi I'm not sure about that but did you install this one link below if not I would uninstall it and reinstall this one
    Internet Explorer 8: Home page

Comment

Panic over, found it under Tools on the right.
      Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Thanks Val, our posts crossed.
        Lynne

Comment

How do I uninstall or remove Internet Explorer 8?
          how to uninstall

Comment

Working...
          X