Hulland/Holland of cheadle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulland/Holland of cheadle

Could anyone help me please. I have william Hulland christened 1816 I think at St Giles Cheedle, I really need his parents names. If he is the son of john and Lucy It would be a big branch in the tree. I have a lot of details pointing in that direction but as you will know its not always that easy.
    many thanks jodie

Hi, This is probably going to be of no help to you at all, but on the IGI there are two children born to John and Lucy Hulland christened in Cheadle. John in 1808 and Ann in 1811. Unfortunately no William though.
    Emeltee

Comment

Thanks for that I have already been given those names, is there another church in cheedle near st giles that I could try. Idon't know the area.
      Jodie

Comment

Hi, I know your post is from a few years ago. I have just had a family tree given to me which includes the Hulland family from Cheadle. I'm not sure if it will tell you anything you don't already know, but I will happily provide any information I have. Kind Regards Andy

Comment

andy,

when the name of someone is in grey, it means they havn't been around for a while. click on their name and select 'private message'. then you can message them, and hopefully their account has an email sent to them when they have new messages.

kyle

Comment

Working...
          X