This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help for birthday tomorrow

Know this isn't computer help as such ;;but has anyone got a image of a blank cheque B/W that I can put into word to make bigger , ????
    They bank at TSB and he carnt get his hands on cheque book without her knowing it lol
    Friends hubby is going to pay for her a holiday abroad next year with her sis and friends so wants to give her a cheque saying it , he will write on it himself in gold writing as party is back and gold affair ;;;lol
    borobabs passed away March 2018

I have found this one if someone can remove the fingers

and how do I change a image to word doc pretty please

Comment

If you Google for "Blank UK Cheque" and look at images there are some Babs. You may find one which is just right for you.

Last edited by WendyPusey; 31-07-09, 11:35.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Cheers Wendy will go put that into search can only try ;;;thanks

Comment

Try scanning one of your own checks in
          Lisa
          xxx

If the shoe fits buy one in every colour

Comment

Have tidied up your picture for you.

Just copy your image into the Word Document Babs and the save the Document.

Wendy

Comment

Right will try that , I just but in a image and tried to make it landscape A4 and what a mess ,,,gather Im no good at that lol , will try your way hehe what you do for friends he asked his 16 yr old daughter and she hasnt done it ;;

Comment

So do I just do insert Wendy ?????

Comment

Babs
                  Right click on the image and select copy then go into Word and right click and select Paste.
                  Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

You should just be able to "Insert a picture" into the Word document and then make it bigger etc.

Wendy

Comment

Yes I can get it in Wendy but every time I get it stretched right for a decent landscape picture it disapears sob , oh have to go to nurse now , will come back after and bash my head ;;;arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Thank you so very much Wendy thats brilliant what you have sent me via e-mail ;;

Now would you like to print it and bring it up north lol you can stay over and come to party tomorrow night , I ran out of ink last night and replaced it with the same make ink that I have been using and now nothing will print as saying not epsom inks ;;;;;;;;;;;;;
                        err well I know that but have been using same make for over a year and now all of sudden they wont work ;;;do you think Im not meant to do this favour , feel like keeping my mouth shut in future ;;;sob

Comment

Well dont know what I have done but its now printing , just as well as was ready to throw out of window ;;
                          Once again many thanks Wendy x

Comment

Glad you got it to print Babs.
                            Wendy

Comment

Working...
                            X