irish roots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irish roots

I have just joined this site as I have started to add to my family.I have done previous searches via the family route.
    My mothers side goes to 1800's durham/auckland(thompson/blaicklock)and Marshall from Liverpool 1800's.owned lord nelson hotel and cross keys pub in liverpool 1880s.
    My fathers side to ireland.now I am stuck my Gran bor 1899 Margaret Mary Conroy. Married Robert Barlow, sons patrick and john barlow.I understand Rosscommon (possible birth place)was last address before moving to liverpool.My question is were can i go from here.

familysearchlabs has her in Jun quarter 1899 Strokestown registration district Roscommon.

FamilySearch Record Search

put name in search and date and Roscommon Ireland and you get 2 pages of her name

Edna

Comment

I just posted the surname of Barlow Roscommon Ireland 1890 to 1910 and came up with 5 pages of names.

Edna

Comment

Same site there is a Patrick Joseph Barlow born 1821 Roscommon died 1840jun qtr.

It may not have anything to do with your family but it is worth having a look at the site.
        Edna

Comment

Hi Moyes,
          Welcome to FTF.
          If you click on "The Wiki" in the blue bar running across the top of this page, you can access all kinds of useful information.
          It includes an Irish Research guide: Irish Research - Family Tree Forum

You may also find some useful information and links on the following pages:
          County Roscommon - Family Tree Forum
          Republic of Ireland - Family Tree Forum
          Ireland - Family Tree Forum

Last edited by Cloggie; 31-07-09, 07:45.
          Sarah

Comment

Big thanks.

A big thanks to a quick response and guidance.
            I will attempt to follow your instructions.Again a big thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X