can anybody help with "Favorites" on internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anybody help with "Favorites" on internet

My bil keeps ringing me to say “each time he goes on the internet, sites keep being added to his Favorites. He is not adding anything to his favorites and sometimes the sites are ones his hasn’t looked at. He is the only one who uses the pc. Does anybody know what is going on and how to stop it. Thank you Hevs xXx
    ps he has XP
    Last edited by Hevs xXx; 30-07-09, 18:46.
    I think I'm here but I get lost a lot.
    Hevs xXx

Is he actually looking at the Favourites list or the History list? The History list has every site you visit on it, no matter how briefly but it can easily be cleared.

If it is the Fav list that's being mysteriously added ot - no idea about that, sorry:o

Anne

Comment

Originally posted by Anne in Carlisle View Post
      Is he actually looking at the Favourites list or the History list? The History list has every site you visit on it, no matter how briefly but it can easily be cleared.

If it is the Fav list that's being mysteriously added ot - no idea about that, sorry:o

Anne
      Hi Anne, thank you for your help, I have phoned bil and lol he has gone to bed so i will try again tomorrow. I think he may have it on the History list. I have never clicked on History list so I didn't think of that. Thank you again for your help. Hevs xXx
      I think I'm here but I get lost a lot.
      Hevs xXx

Comment

Hebs find out if this is when he opens extra tabs as on my lappy its a google thing that saves my most used pages and there is a fav list next to that with things in that I havent been on, think its what google put there as other pages that might be of value to you not sure ;;;
        borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Working...
        X