Trinity House Petitions - how to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity House Petitions - how to

I was kindly given references to two Trinity House petitions relating to my family, but I cannot figure out how to purchase copies from Either the British Origins or SOG websites.

The information regarding them on SOG website says use the hard copy order form, but nothing happens when I click on the link. I sent them a "contact us" email but got no response.

Has anyone done this successfully ?

Di
    Diane
    Sydney Australia
    Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Hello Di, I ordered mine through my local LDS. They come in alphabetical surnames, so make sure you have the right spelling. There is so much info included that the films don't hold that many names I think my roll went from Sa..........Sl.... (or something like that)

Do you know if your person is actually included in the petitions or are you just hoping?
    Let me know what name you are looking for as another lady had ordered one last time I went - and it just might still be there - I thinks she was looking for the letter R

Comment

Hi Val
      I know they are there not just hoping
      The name is BRAZELL, so not in the Rs

BRAZELL, Mary, wife of Thomas, prisoner at Besona, of Deptford 1812
      BRAZELL, Jacob, wife Mary of Great Yarmouth 1822

Okay, the local LDS is quite close and very helpful. I did not realise they had the full petitions, I thought they only had indexes.

Di
      Diane
      Sydney Australia
      Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

Okay, the local LDS is quite close and very helpful
        ...and cheap - my film was only $5 for six weeks.

Good luck with your Brazell's Di

Comment

Working...
        X