Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is John on census please?

Hi

I have John Threlfall bc1781 Eccleston, Lancs.

Both of his wives died before 1841 census, SO I am praying that someone can find him on census so I can figure out when he died. He was a Miller, if that will help.

Many thanks for reading,

treesa

hmmm, found a JT 1781 who was a miller. Not him then.
    Rose

Comment

sorry, that should say WASN'T a miller. he was a brewer or a barber or a boater
      Rose

Comment

Do you know of any children?

There is one living in Liverpool in 1841 (age 60 - occ. Ind) - in same household as John aged 32, Sarah 29. Sarah 3, Louisa 2 and Alice 7 months.

Also in 1851 there is one living in Liverpool, born 1775 (could be the same one) with son Richard 28, daughter Hannah 29 - place of birth for John given as Hollowforter ??
        Elaine

Comment

do you know his parents' names? There's this on the IGI although he was b1786 (submitted)

OHN THRELFALL Pedigree
          Male

Event(s):
          Birth:
          05 DEC 1786
          Christening:
          17 DEC 1786 Pilling, Lancashire, England
          Death:
          05 SEP 1840
          Burial:

Parents:
          Father: PETER THRELFALL Family
          Mother: ELLEN MAC NEIL
          Rose

Comment

I haven't got a son Richard but I do have a son John b1807, so he would be around 34.
            JT b1781 - father is Thomas.

Comment

Thanks very much for your replies. Rosie, do you think his job could read baker?

Comment

just had another look Treesa, I'm almost certain it isn't baker as none of the letters has an upper half b,d,f,h,k etc (must be a term for it lol)
                Rose

Comment

Thanks again. Can't be sure if the 41 where he is with John and Sarah and children is mine. Elaine, can you tell me if John and Sarah are on the 51 to see where they say they were born please?

Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X