Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can some one repair these please?

Hi All,

Here is the first of two of my family tree photos. It not a very clear photo but I would appreciate it if some one could remove the creases please?

Thanks in advance.

Trisha

Researching Daly, Carroll, Doyle and Danahy - Ireland. Wilkinson- Manchester. Tipping, Roach, Hughes, Jones and Blinkhorn- Liverpool and Vermiglio,Gasparina, Ginochio, Mutti, Morri and Diodati- Italy and Liverpool

.......And here is the second photo

Researching Daly, Carroll, Doyle and Danahy - Ireland. Wilkinson- Manchester. Tipping, Roach, Hughes, Jones and Blinkhorn- Liverpool and Vermiglio,Gasparina, Ginochio, Mutti, Morri and Diodati- Italy and Liverpool

Comment

One from me Trisha. I wasn't too sure about the white markings between the lady and child, so I left them in, can't make out what its supposed to be.
      Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

And one with a hint of colour Trisha.
        Jen

Comment

Sorry I don't feel able to tackle the wedding pic Trisha, it's too badly damaged for my limited experience. But I hope someone can fix it for you.
          Jen

Comment

Wow! Thanks Jen, they look superb!

I hadn't noticed the white bit between them before. I had a closer look at my copy and I think it is part of the original so you were right to leave it as it is. I am so please with them :D thanks again.

No problem about the wedding one, it is badly damaged an I did wonder if it was beyond fixing! I will wait and see if anyone else can have a go.

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you again!!!

Trisha

Comment

Working...
            X