Free Connection to BT landline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Connection to BT landline

I know I have read somewhere that the free connection (instead of £120) to a BT landline has been extended to the end of September but I just cannot find it.

Can anyone please help me find how to get BT to install a landline into a line free property and to waive their £120 installation charge.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Sure it was on this forum somewhere last night.
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

If you google bt - free connections you will get many options. It depends on if you live in Cable area.

Also read the forums as some people think that there are better options in the market place.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Thanks Margaret N

Found it - see http://www.serviceview.bt.com/list/p...Impl337855.htm
      Last edited by Linda from Murton; 26-07-09, 10:44. Reason: Found information
      Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Working...
      X