Photos in folder query please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos in folder query please

Can anyone tell me please why the oddest thing has happened in one of my photos folders?

I made a new folder with a selection of photos that I intended to turn into a slide show. So after I had put them in the order I wanted I numbered them from 01 to 60 and selected 'view' and 'arrange icons by name'. All seemed fine and I wanted to transfer them to a slide show later. However, when I went back in later on about half a dozen of them had gone haywire. There were 2 copies of some and some photos had disappeared. When I clicked to enlarge and view the duplicated ones they were actually the missing photos I have never come across this before.

I have now made a new file but I am intrigued to know what happened and how
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Chrissie,

Just a guess about the photo file. It is very easy to click the mouse an extra time (or harder) and you get a copy. At this stage you think you have copied the next frame but you have missed it. Maybe that happened without you noticing it. By now you have your 60 icons and you then numbered everything 1 - 60 and the wrong ones got included.
    Sorry not very well explained I will work on the text of this message. I know what I mean but that is not a lot of help.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Thank you Margaret I think I know what you mean and you could be right.
      It was a very odd sensation clicking on one photo and seeing another one that I thought had disappeared :D
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
      X