Talktalk users Help on emails please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talktalk users Help on emails please

I have messed up my email accounts dont ask how???
    I rang talktalk and after waiting ages was told the user name and password I am using is correct ? so must have messed up the servers or something
    Can anybody tell me what should be under Servers etc thanks

what software are you using to collect your email?
    David.
    Researching: Jamieson/Glasgow, Scotland + New York. Fiddaman/Durham. Russell/Lanarkshire

My Tree

Comment

eh David ??? I have two talktalk accounts on outlook that I need to correct is that what you mean ??

Comment

Val, TT should help you check your settings etc. that is what the help line is about. Try again you are bound to get a different person.
        Margaret N
        DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

I gave up Margaret but managed to copy directions from the site instead think I've done it now .
          I must say I did not miss that awful music they play while you wait and so loud too??

Comment

Val,
            Do you really mean that TT have not changed the music since I last used it in January? Glad you have fixed it.

It is always interesting when people say go to the help line well that is OK if you know the 'KEY' word and that is not always easy.
            Last edited by Margaret N; 25-07-09, 20:47.
            Margaret N
            DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

thats their theme tune I'm afraid Margaret and its so loud too , I have to hold the phone a mile away .

Comment

Working...
              X