Just a small Thank you.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a small Thank you.....

I have not been on his forum for very long and have only just started posting and putting up requests etc. But can I just say a really massive thank you to everybody for their warm and friendly responses, everybody has helped me enormously so far and apologies for appearing a bit slow at times....:o...........for those that have not joined my threads I am sure that you are helping numerous others on here, so on behalf of everybody a real big thank you to all "you helpers" out there.........we really do appreciate your time effort and help.........xx
    My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

That's very nicely said, Paul. :D

The helpfulness of people on this forum amazes me, sometimes. I have a lot of fun trying to unravel other folks' problems, but, all the while, there will be others giving me a hand with mine.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I could not agree more my short time here has helped no end the advice and help i have recieved makes it feel like a second home.

I find helping others just as rewarding as finding my own geneology .

Peter

Comment

I agree with you Paul, the help I've received on here has enabled me to take my family research much further than I would have been able to.
        Everyone is so kind and knowledgeable.
        Thanks to everyone.

Comment

Any help I am able to give has been a pleasure. I wouldn't have got very far at all when I started out tracing my family tree without the help and support, freely given, from people on this and other sites.
          ~ with love from Little Nell~
          Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

I absolutely agree with all the comments.
            A wonderful, warm and friendly site
            Thanks to all

Comment

Absolutely true. Everybody is really patient and polite too. None of that bickering that can be seen on some other sites.

Comment

there`s so many members that have helped me and without doubt I have made HUGE progress with their help....quite frankly I find them invaluable....it`s refreshing to see this post Paul....it`s nice to see a member who appreciates the help they receive.....so I myself will add to this...thank you all for your help over the last couple of years....by far THE BEST and friendliest site around.......cheers...allan;)
                Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
                oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
                adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
                merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
                coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Working...
                X