1911 lookup please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 lookup please

Hi I'm looking for a Thomas Henry Hitchinson born 1888 or 1892 in Camberwell/London...

His wife was Susan Sheppard but I don't think they married until 1918. His father was Albert Charles Hitchinson and mother was Emily H (nee. Brains). He had quite a few brothers and sisters... including: Albert, Joseph, John, Daisy, Jennie and Mary.

I'm just looking to see what info comes up in 1911...

Thanks very much all!

Laura

Laura, Do you mean you haven't looked for them in 1911 yet? You can search without being registered or using credits, so you might be able to locate them yourself. I always think that's half the fun of this family history lark!

scuda
    Pitman / Pittman in North Glos (Didbrook, Prestbury, Longhope, Tewkesbury, Stow, Cirencester, etc), London & Australia

Comment

I dont think I can search for them - I'd love to - where can u do it for free cause im only registered on findmypast.com not ancestry and on fmp u have to get credits... which I cant really afford atm... joys of being a student!

Comment

Ignore me... im on 1911census.co.uk i thought u had to pay....

Comment

Darn I think ive found them but its too expensive to go any further - suppose i'll have to wait a few years before they're available on subscription lol :-D

Comment

Glad you've found the 1911 site. If you want some help with searching it would be a good idea to post a few more details of dates and places of birth, and where they were in 1901.

scuda
            Pitman / Pittman in North Glos (Didbrook, Prestbury, Longhope, Tewkesbury, Stow, Cirencester, etc), London & Australia

Comment

Laura, post where you think they are and I'll try to confirm the complete household, without using any credits.

scuda

Comment

Originally posted by laurahitch View Post
                I dont think I can search for them - I'd love to - where can u do it for free cause im only registered on findmypast.com not ancestry and on fmp u have to get credits... which I cant really afford atm... joys of being a student!
                You can't get 1911 census through Ancestry at all. Whether you access it from the 1911 census site or through findmypast you will have to pay to see the details of the entries you've found.
                Looking for Bysh, Potter, Littleton, Parke, Franks, Sullivan, Gosden, Carroll, Hurst, Churcher, Covell, Elverson, Giles, Hawkins, Witherden...

Comment

Working...
                X