Cornwall Parish Record Look up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornwall Parish Record Look up

Is anyone able to do a look up for me please for St Austell Parish Records.

William NORTHEY/NORTHY son of John and Agnes/ss c 1825-1826

The IGI batch number is PO16511 and he's not there although all his siblings are :(

William was killed in January 1866 and his age given as 41 years.

TIA
    Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Have you tried the Cornwall OPC Daphne?

CORNWALL ONLINE PARISH CLERKS Genealogy

There is a William Cox Northey on there baptised 19/12/1824, Residence Trewiddle, Father a Miner, Parents John and Agnes

Plus another 11 children.
    Last edited by WendyPusey; 22-07-09, 10:03.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

As has been said, the OPC will be able to help; also, all Cornish census are online free.
      Joy

Comment

Wendy, thanks for that, I don't know how I missed it as I have always used the site. I'm fairly certain that is my William although not all the children belong to my John and Agness. Her surname was COCKS on her baptism, COX on her marriage and William was named as William Cox on one of his childrens death certificates.
        The Samuel showing is Williams elder brother.

I don't recognise the Chasewater baptisms so I think they belong to the John and Agnes who lived in the Kenwyn area.

Joy Thanks, I think the online census was one of the first things I ever bookmarked, don't know how many years ago :D
        Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Working...
        X