Genes Reunited Family Trees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genes Reunited Family Trees

I have a tree on Genes reunited. A few months ago my subscription ran out, I took a new one with a different company. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I could still access the other trees I was allowed (relatives) without being a paid up member, but now they seem to have stopped me accessing them. Has this happend to anybody else ??

Thanks Lynda

Once your subscription ends you cannot access any other trees.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by LyndainSpain View Post
      A few months ago my subscription ran out, I took a new one with a different company.
      Not sure what you mean when you say that you took out another subscription with a different company - which company?

As for viewing other people's trees, if you are not a paid up member of Genes Reunited you are not able to view other members' trees.
      Elaine

Comment

As I understand it, once you stop paying your subscription to GR then access to other trees, previously allowed, is then denied. I no longer have a subscription with GR and cannot access others' trees that used to allow me access while I was a paying member of GR.

Similarly I cannot initiate a contact on GR if I find somebody with whom I wish to make contact. But I can answer a person who has contacted me from the GR site and then exchange emails if the contact warrants going that far.

Janet

Comment

Oh I see, I have been able to view up until 2 weeks ago, so they must have made sort of mistake then as my subscritpion ran out way before they stopped me. I am now with Ancestry.
          Thanks very much
          Lynda

Comment

Working...
          X