Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Colourisation

Hello All.

Have had a few attempts at this myself, but colourblind so didn't go too well. First attempt what looked like lovely brown jackets to me were bright red...look like they are working for Ronald McDonald was the comments I got back from family, in between stifled giggles!....so I admit defeat..over to the experts here if you don't mind.

Would really like to have a nice colourised photo of this. Is the oldest family photo I have taken in 1871 Dundee. The little girl with the key shaped knecklace is my great great grandmother, and next to her are her parents my 3x great grandparents. Was taken in a little photo studio above a shop a few yards from St Andrews Catholic Church where they worshipped.

Last edited by Richard; 08-07-09, 11:19.

One from me Richard.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

I'm still working on this one. I'm not happy with the girl's pretty "white" dresses. When I took the glare off them, they looked dirty. And the poor gentleman on the left still looks like he's been goosed.

But here is what I have so far

Comment

Thank you both Gen and Aislin, they are great, much appreciated.

Comment

Okay, I think I'm happy now.

Comment

That's great Aislyn, rally brings it alive. Great grans little brother at the front looks really bored by the whole thing doesn't he. Never noticed it as acutely without the colour!

Comment

Not surprised the little boy is fed up dressed like that!!

Here's my effort.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks Wendy. Certainly streets ahead of my own efforts! Very much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X