page is a third over to the left ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page is a third over to the left ???

Help..I`m only getting 2/3rds of my page..can`t seem to move it...any advice please...allan
    Added...I`ve now got it 100% full screen but it`s still needs coming over to the right about 10%....allan
    ok...now I have it in line..central...but the top is missing...ie there`s no Family tree forum emblem showing or the top 10%..or controls at the bottom..ie can`t turn off/switch user,etc....so frustrating....allan
    Last edited by garstonite; 06-07-09, 17:50.
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Allan have you pressed the F11 key by mistake? Try it now and it should restore it to normal
    Jackie

Comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU...when I was on the puter earlier on it was fine...my wife and my daughter have since been on....and yes they swear they haven`t touched anything.....cheers jackie...;)
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
      oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
      adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
      merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
      coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Originally posted by garstonite View Post
        THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU...when I was on the puter earlier on it was fine...my wife and my daughter have since been on....and yes they swear they haven`t touched anything.....cheers jackie...;)
        Your welcome. Been there and done that - its those computer fairies again :D
        Jackie

Comment

Working...
        X