Is the 1901 Cork Census online thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the 1901 Cork Census online thanks

I have a family on the 1911 census I want to find on 1901 is this available online thanks
    am looking for a Josephine Keegan born abt 1896 Father Patrick Mother Mary
    Thanks

Val - Cork North is on Irish Family History Foundation. Can't see a Josephine Keegan using the free index search for the 1901.

Cork South is not on there yet.

Birth Death Marriage Genealogy Records Ireland - Irish Family History Foundation
    Gillian
    User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Thanks very much
      Its funny as BC could not find her Birth ?? yet found her Sisters ,but she did find a Bridget who she thought may be her ??? I'm wondering if she used her middle name when she married ?
      Thanks again

Comment

National Archives: Census of Ireland 1911

Census of Ireland 1911
        The household returns and ancillary records for the censuses of Ireland of 1901 and 1911, which are in the custody of the National Archives of Ireland, represent an extremely valuable part of the Irish national heritage. Read more about their digitisation.
        Donegal, Cork, Galway, Wexford and King’s County (Offaly) are the latest batch of counties to be made available. Even though there is still some material missing (in particular, some Irish language returns, and corrections submitted by the public), we have decided to make the material immediately available, in the knowledge that the vast majority of our users will be able to find what they want. Corrections and improvements will be ongoing, and we are very grateful to all users who have submitted corrections to us.
        Joy

Comment

thanks for that Joy cannot find her so maybe thats why ??

Comment

1901, with all data transcribed, will be launched towards the end of 2009.
            Joy

Comment

thanks again

Comment

Working...
              X