X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1851 search please

I have my family on 1841 HO107 Piece 664 Folio 36 Page 21

and on 1861 RG09 Piece 134 Folio 75 Page 29

Richard and Hannah Pigg with children on 1841. Richard had died by 1861 and Hannah is listed as Annie on 1861

Can't seen to find any of them on 1851

Thanks

Linda

Sorry Linda. I can't see any of them in 1851 either.
    Gillian
    User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Sorry I cannot find them I've had a good look even trying to find them using the childrens names and different spellings no luck.
      GWEN

Comment

Thank you both so much for looking.

It'll be one of those frustrating ones that's always on your mind..lol

Linda

Comment

I'm sorry Linda, but I've had no luck either.

I hope someone on here can help - they seem to have disappeared from that census
          Good luck

Comment

Just to say that I've been searching as well and can not see any of them

Even tried the name Fred*** (no surname) born in Middlesex ~ no luck
            ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

is it possible the place they are in hasnt survived? maybe missing pages on ancestry or for good. have you tried the indexes on findmypast? i dont think 1851 is complete on there, but its an alternative avenue.

Comment

I've come up with nothing too.

I am sure you already have this but I found Hannah in 1881, age 80, living with her now married daughter Alagael (Abigail) Minton, her husband and son James Pigg.
                Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Thank you all. I have FMP but that county isn't there yet.

Yes I have Hannah living with married daughter Abigel (Spelt a few different ways)

Will have a trawl through a few areas later today and see if they are there but have just been 'missed'

Linda

Comment

Working...
                  X