Tribal Pages Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribal Pages Awards

l've just received a TP 'Dedicated Member' award. lol It comes with a 50% membership discount, and since mine has only recently expired l might just take them up on it. l didn't get a gold star on my site homepage though. :D

Anyone else been awarded ???
    Last edited by Rebs; 03-07-09, 07:18.

Oh, you lucky thing! LOL
    No I didn't get one :(
    Margaret

Comment

lol, maybe l should make an acceptance speech. :D

Comment

snot fair stamps foot

Comment

I'm dedicated too! Why haven't I got one (joins in foot stamping). Seriously you must have done something to impress, well done. Moira.

'The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' Bertrand Russel.

Comment

Pah!!!!!
            I didn't get one. WHERE's my star??!!!

K
            **Stamps foot and stomps off in strop** LOL
            Karen x

Comment

l think they're being nice to me because l hadn't renewed my paid subscription - was going to, l just hadn't got around to it.

Wish Ancestry would make the same offer, l'd take it without the gold star lol
              :D

Comment

Well, after all my bragging l nearly forgot about the offer and almost missed it, but not quite. Landed the deluxe membership for only $24 AUS. It has a few more features than the standard membership - and l've discovered l have matching links to 29 other tribal trees, so l'm happy.

Comment

I had the offer but no contacts through TP since i joined, i didn't renew and then had a contact!!!

Luckily they found me through other means too.

Ancestry still haven't been in touch so from now on i'm not putting custom their way with my money saving tips.
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
                  My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
                  My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

*waves to Mr Tinselknickers*

Always the way lol

The trouble with finding contacts - especially those who have lots of names and dates in common is that you have to be patient while you wait for their reply as most of the sites are locked from viewing more than the homepage.

Comment

I have a couple of unusual surnames but there isn't really anyone researching them apparently. I cast the net far and wide with one name in particular and had a couple of contacts via my Ancestry tree, oddly both relating to the same name (a branch that went to America). So a few trees over the pond jumped back to the 1700's overnight but my tree didn't work forwards beyond what i already knew.
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
                      My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
                      My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

ah yes, the 1700's - the era for a lot of dead stops in my tree.

Comment

Working...
                        X