How to solve an outlook problem please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to solve an outlook problem please

I always use outlook for my emails, recently I installed Microsoft office which includes a newer version of outlook, problem is it does not appear to have a 'send' button for emails, other problem is I cannot see how to uninstall it. I am currently still using my old version and would be happy to keep that. xxhugxx

XP or Vista
    Best Wishes
    Ron
    www.genealogyprinters.com

Comment

Hi Ron XP xxhugxx

Comment

The Send button is next to the "To... CC...and BCC..." at the top of the e-mail, not in the Menu bar.

I couldn't find it when I first had Outlook.
        Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Hmm Wendy it is not their either xxhugxx

Comment

Here's a screenshot of mine.

Wendy

Comment

No it is absolutely not there how do I send you a screen shot, remember I am useless xxhugxx

Comment

Click " Print screen" which is at the top of the keyboard near F12. You won't see anything happen!

Then go into Paint or a graphic program and go to Edit/Paste and you should have a new picture. If you can crop it down to just the bit you want, do so, and then load it into Photobucket, and copy and paste it here on this thread.
                Wendy

Comment

Ok cancel that idea no way can I use photobucket been trying for nigh on 12 months, Trish is yet again going to try and teach me one day when she has nothing better to do xxhugxx

Comment

It is really easy to use !

Try adding it on here as an attatchment. Click on the paperclip icon and follow the instructions.
                    Wendy

Comment

ok will try xxhugxx

Comment

You don't need Photobucket, once you have pressed the PrtSc button on your keyboard you can open any photo editing sotware, click on File, then New and an empty window will open, click on paste and a screen shot picture will appear in the empty picture frame.

Sorry Wendy, I don't use Outlook, never have.
                        Best Wishes
                        Ron
                        www.genealogyprinters.com

Comment

Ok got it into paint now how do I crop it xxhugxx

Comment

Originally posted by Genealogy Printers View Post
                            You don't need Photobucket, once you have pressed the PrtSc button on your keyboard you can open any photo editing sotware, click on File, then New and an empty window will open, click on paste and a screen shot picture will appear in the empty picture frame.

Sorry Wendy, I don't use Outlook, never have.

You need Photobucket to load it onto FTF!!!
                            Wendy

Comment

Wendy I am giving up it has now suddenly vanished from paint, told you I am useless xxhugxx

Comment

Ah, don't think Paint has crop tool. Never mind, attatch it as it is.
                                Wendy

Comment

How can I attach it when I now have no idea where it is or where it goes when I press the key next to F12 lol xxhugxx

Comment

When you do a "Print Screen" the image is saved in the Clipboard. This is an invisible storage area. The image will only stay there until you copy something else and then it will be overwritten.

You MUST paste it into a graphics program and SAVE it if you want to keep it.
                                    Wendy

Comment

Ok Wendy help what is a graphics programme? xxhugxx

Comment

Working...
                                      X