Thomas F Curtin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas F Curtin

My aunty, Christina, aka Dinah, Pollard (now deceased) in 1931 married Thomas Francis Curtin the younger, b.1907 Co Kerry, Ireland, d abt 1951-52 Dublin.

They married at RC Sacred Heart of Jesus, Hampstead, London.

His father was also named Thomas Francis Curtin, the elder, was recorded as a carpenter on my aunty and uncles marriage certificate.

I don't know if Thomas Francis Curtin, the elder, and his family, whoever else they might be, moved to England from Ireland, like his son.

Does anybody else have a Thomas Francis Curtin on any birth or marriage certificates that they have?

I found these on the 1911 Census that looks very promising. Can anybody else claim this family and perhaps help me with some further info?

Residents of house number 9.2 in Church Street (Caher, Kerry)

Curtin Thomas 28 Male abt. 1883
    Curtin Catherine 35 Female abt. 1876
    Curtin John 6 Male abt. 1905
    Curtin Margaret Mary 5 Female abt. 1906
    Curtin Thomas 3 Male abt. 1908
    Curtin Michael 1 Male abt. 1910

I'm trying to help the sons of my late cousin Dolores Curtin to trace their Curtin ancestry.

I have searched the death records in England and found these that could be relatives...unless anyone else knows different!

Thomas F Curtin aged 63, Reg. Apr-Jun 1949 Wandsworth (orderd to-day)
    Margaret M Curtin aged 46, Reg. Jan-Mar 1950 Wood Green
    Catherine Curtin aged 79, Reg. Oct-Dec 1950 Hendon
    teresa

There is a private tree on Ancestry that contains Thomas Francis Curtin born 1907 in Caherciveen Co. Kerry. Ireland - is it your tree?
    Elaine

Comment

Yes..that's my tree.

Although not proven yet, I've only just added that with the hope I can find a match!
      teresa

Comment

Thought it might be!
        Elaine

Comment

Working...
        X