No announcement yet.

Could someone un-crease my Dad please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone un-crease my Dad please?

This was taken in about 1933 and is very creased, with some fading too - could someone repair it please? It was emailed to me by my cousin, who scanned it at 300dpi. If it needs to be a higher resolution I can ask them to re-send it to me. Does anyone recognise the type of bus my Dad is posing on?
    Joy

Hope this is OK Joy.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

Tilling Stevens TS3 - lovely old bus!

Hi,

Nice photo, well touched up. My husband says it's very likely to be a Tilling-Stevens TS3. Run by Timpsons - a London bus (he has a pic in his London bus and tram album) tried to find another image on the net for you, but can't find the right one

Comment

Hi Joy

I am a bit rusty but heres 2 from me. a real nice photo

Cleaned

Black & White

Comment

Originally posted by wendymw View Post
          Hi,

Nice photo, well touched up. My husband says it's very likely to be a Tilling-Stevens TS3. Run by Timpsons - a London bus (he has a pic in his London bus and tram album) tried to find another image on the net for you, but can't find the right one

Here's one ;)

LONDON BUS #12 By ART NAHPRO on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hello Brian
          Are you OK now ?????? you've been absent for ages ~

Hope you've got a note :(

Last edited by Rachel Scand; 28-06-09, 07:02.
          ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Hi Rachel,

Yeah got real problems with both my hands and arms, having real trouble with doing things on the computer, I get lots of pain...lets hope after they have operated on both hands the problem gets solved.

Also been to jamaica for 3 weeks, its real nice to know I was missed

Comment

Hi Brian, nice to see you again. Sorry you are still in so much pain.
              Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks for the great restorations! Also for the information about the bus, and the photo on Flickr - you folks are really SO helpful Nice to see you back Brian, but sorry to hear about the problems you're having - hope you get them sorted out soon.
                Joy

Comment

Thanks everyone your all so kind. I will try and help out when I can.

Comment

Working...
                  X