USA help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA help please

Could someone please give me the details of Edmund S Brewerton who is on the passenger list going to the USA.
    Also anything else that he might appear on in the USA?

Also Daniel Brewerton.

Many thanks
    Jeanie
    Last edited by Jeanie with one n.; 25-06-09, 15:20.
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Birth -about 1905 - England
    Departure -Liverpool
    Arrival -28 Mar 1908 - New York

If you would like a copy of the passenger list, please PM me your email address.

Jane

Comment

Daniel Brewerton was a crew member on the Madras City arrived Portland Oregon from Cardiff via the Panama Canal on 23 Oct 1928. His rank is M.R.B. and he was aged 15.5, and Welsh.
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

There is a death which might match up.

Name - Edmund Brewerton
        Birth - 11 May 1904
        Death - May 1972 - Rochester, Monroe, New York

Jane

Comment

Hi Jeannie. Transcription of the Brewerton family - no mention of Daniel in this group -will check elsewhere. I can send you the image if you like to PM me with your email address.

Travelling on S.S.’Mauretania’ from Liverpool, Eng 21 March 1908 Arriv. Date: 28 Mar 1908 New York NY

1. Elizabeth Brewerton;28;female;mar;Housewife;English;Parents:-Mother:Mrs Bellinger, 92 Rowsett St ,Bundelt Rd, London,E;final destination Rochester MI

2. May-Eliz.Emma Brewerton;5;female;single;child;

3. Edmund S Brewerton;;Birth:abt 1905, England;Age:3;Gender:Male; Ethnicity:English;

4. Stanley Brewerton;10 months;male;single; Infant;

Beverley

Comment

Many thanks to both of you.
            I have some one on my one name study who has Daniel as his relative.
            Daniels children Edmund, May Elizabeth and ivy. I can see the names but not the info, on some of the USA censuses.
            Trouble is I cannot find Daniel in the UK.
            The Daniel Harry 1871 died as a child.
            The fact that they arived in the USA in 1908 explains them missing on the 1911 in the UK!!
            Searching for:
            English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Sorry MacBev. Many thanks, was writing as you posted. Must look closely at your info
              Will pm you.
              Searching for:

Comment

Very interesting: Elizabeth Sarah Bellinger married Samuel Brewerton 1900.
                This could be a miss transcription.
                Searching for:

Comment

Working...
                X