Photo wanted St. Barts. Wilmslow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo wanted St. Barts. Wilmslow

Is there kind person living locally who would be willing to take a photo of an ANTROBUS family grave in St Bartholomews Wilmslow please ?
    Last edited by Caroline; 25-06-09, 13:30.

Have checked in the Wiki to see if there's already a volunteer for the area?

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I'm going away in a couple of weeks for a month, so if no-one else can do it whilst I'm away I can do it when I get back at the beginning of August. PM me any details.

Jxx

Comment

I'm not too far away from there. If you would like to pm me the details etc. I will go and look for you.

Joy

Comment

Thanks Joy

Jxx

Comment

Photo request st. Barts

Many thanks for your kind offer.
            I only know about the grave through some information that I have received.
            In it should be a THOMAS ANTROBUS b. 1708 died 1778 and are buried at St Bartholomews Wilmslow. It is apparently a FAMILY GRAVE, sorry I can't give you more information.
            Think that maybe a John who died aged 34 in 1807 is in the same grave, with his father Thomas and mother Ann, but am not sure.

Regards
            goodygumdrops

Comment

The parish church may have a graveyard map, itself, or may be able to give you some indication by ref to their burial register.

Christine
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I have just e-mailed the church to ask if they can let me know the location. Fingers crossed.

goodygumdrops

Comment

Working...
                X