uploaded gedcom...names missing..advice wanted please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploaded gedcom...names missing..advice wanted please

Good morning...a little help please...I have just been on Yoliverpool and someone is looking for Molyneux from Toxteth Liverpool...so I have just viewed our gedcom and on the search I typed Molyneux Liverpool...and some of mine are NOT on the list...so I have just been over to GR to check that I have indeed put these people in my tree...I have...so why are some missing ?...anyone know why...and also I have 515 names in my tree....when I uploaded my gedcom fro GR Shouldn`t ALL the names go over to FTF?....should I check all my names ?...allan
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Our GEDCOM database would exclude the following:
    • anyone born within the last 100 years for whom there is no death or burial date
    • anyone on your tree, born over 100 years ago, where you have no year of birth or baptism and no death or burial date.

Are you downloading your tree from GR and then uploading to FTF?
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine...actually I am pleased about that....the 2 I was looking for ARE still alive,so yes,that`s a good thing.......as always...you have the answer....cheers...you can delete that post now if you wish....allan;)
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
      oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
      adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
      merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
      coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Working...
      X