Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been looking for Boy seems its a Girl ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been looking for Boy seems its a Girl ??

on 1911 I have a Minnie Macks aged 35 Widow Married 7 years with a child which I thought said Charles aged 3 but looking again it says Female on both pages but cannot make out what the name would be ?
    Can somebody help thanks??
    Cannot find Birth of either Girl or Boy for the time span or the Marriage for the Mother
    Somebody did try and find them for me before I realised it is supposed to be a Girl ?

Can you post that portion of the image so we could take a look for you?

There is a Nora born in 1908. Probably not her if you thought it said Charles though.

Do you know what Minnie's maiden name is?
    Tracy

Comment

hi Tracy sorry had to do some stuff I cant do that at the moment as my printer isnt available it certainly does look like Charles to me although it says 2 in the Females box and none in the men one
      Could I email you the image ?

Comment

Sure. I'll PM you.
        Tracy

Comment

thanks very much

Comment

Looks like Charles to me too. How odd.

There is a Mack on the BMD index. Wonder if it's him. No Mack marriage to Minnie though.
            Tracy

Comment

thanks you would have though his mother would know if she had a boy or girl wouldn;t you ???
              I too cannot find a marriage I am sure she is really Miriam Rebecca Guttentag/ Rose
              what year did you find the birth please ???

Comment

Anyone please find either the child or the marriage

Comment

Could the surname be MARKS? If so, a number of Charles born around the right time.

What area are we in, please? Also, remember that Jewish re-marriages do not always take place officially - the Jewish religion doesn't require a civil ceremony at all.

OC

Comment

could be Marks I think OC yes they are Jewish and the Mother has not been married before she is single on the 1901 census ??
                    And believe it or not my lot all had 2 services they got married in Church and The Synagogue, usually 2 years apart, dont forget these are the dreaded Guttentags LOL.
                    The Mother Minnie who I am sure is Miriam Rebecca Guttentag/Rose she says aged 35 born Whitechapel the child Charles ?? is aged 3 born Hackney
                    Any help at all anyone please ?

Comment

I'm so excited I have found her burial in 1933 under the name Minnie Rebecca Macks and have sent for the death cert under the name Miriam R Macks in Stepney
                      Now all I have to do is find her marriage ad the sons birth ?

Comment

Working...
                      X