Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokey Looking Damage

[IMG][/IMG]
    Can anyone tell me if its possible to remove this smokey looking damage to this photo I have used the dust and scratches filter on it but it still leaves the smokey look to it.
    I thought it would be too large an area to use the clone stamp or healing brush.

I tried to keep the original "old" look of the photo while taking out the "smoke". If its too dark, let me know and I'll lighten it a bit.

Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to do that Aislin. Its just I used the clone brush or healing brush like that but I was hoping there was a way to do it so you couldnt tell the pixels on the photo had been changed so much.

Comment

Well, you could try doing it in layers. Add a layer, adjust the blending mode and then the opacity and see if you could work out the areas where the color has been rubbed away on the original. Hopefully, it will give you the results you're looking for. You may have to add more than one layer for this.

Comment

Thanks for the help Aislin but I think how you did it is the best it will be its just to damaged.

Comment

Working...
          X