Courtier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtier

I wonder if anyone out there can give me some information which will help to solve some puzzles with my family research.
    I found a death entry for a Kathleen Doris Courtier on both Ancestry and Find My Past. It mentions that she died March Qtr 1993 Torbay Devon.
    I am trying to find out how old she was and what her husband's name was.
    I would also like to know when they married.
    The person I have been trying to find is actually Doris Kathleen Fairchild (Tidball) (Courtier), so the name above could be her as she lived in Devon and was born in 1900.
    tidders
    researching Tidball, Toovey, Manley, Fairchild, Courtier, Debois, McConchie, Wardlaw

Ancestry tells you taht she was born 3 Jan 1920
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks Wendy
      I don't have a subscription to Ancestry, so could only find limited info.
      A birth date of 1920 means it is not the same person.
      I was hoping.
      tidders
      researching Tidball, Toovey, Manley, Fairchild, Courtier, Debois, McConchie, Wardlaw

Comment

There is a birth record for a child by the name * * Courtier (full name withheld as may still be alive) with MMN of Fairchild in 1933 at Totnes Devon which has been re-registered in 1941 so I would guess the marriage took place sometime between those years most probably in 1941. You will need to trawl the images for the marriage index to find it though.
        Margaret
        PS if you PM me I can send the birth details
        Last edited by margaretmarch; 22-06-09, 12:27.

Comment

Thanks maragretmarch
          That entry certainly has some relevence. I am aware of the 2 entries.
          Looks like a bit of a slog.
          tidders

Comment

Working...
          X