Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new family member I didn`t know about..can anybody help please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new family member I didn`t know about..can anybody help please ?

Hiya...just been informed of another Oakes family member that was born and died as a child..
    Desmond Oakes b abt 1957 and died as an infant....can anybody find him for me please...born I presume in Garston......cheers...allan
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Here's his birth
    Desmond R Oakes
    Mother's Maiden Surname: Otten
    Date of Registration: Jan Feb Mar 1957
    Registration district: Liverpool S
    Registration county: Lancashire
    Volume Number: 10d
    Page Number: 1070
    Margaret

Comment

There is a birth registration for Desmond R Oakes Q1 1957 Liverpool S, mmn Otten.

Whoops, Margaret beat me to it.

Jane

Comment

There don't seem to be any more births for Oakes/Otten for 10 years either side of 1957
        Margaret

Comment

His death is registered in the same quarter.

vol 10d page 639

Comment

thankyou both......R stands for Roy and his sister who is still alive was born a year later....it was she who told me about him this morning...the mother was Ivy Otten.....thanks again....allan;)
            Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire

Comment

There's a brother b in 1955 and a sister in 1958 - both L'pool S. No more in the ten years either side of 1956.

Let me know if either is a non-match for info you have already, and I'll PM you the details.

Christine
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

thanks Christine but I have those 2 ...B and J.......cheers .I seen J at her dads grave yeterday(fathers day) and she told me about Desmond.......regards...allan

Comment

Originally posted by garstonite View Post
                  thanks Christine but I have those 2 ...B and J.......cheers .I seen J at her dads grave yeterday(fathers day) and she told me about Desmond.......regards...allan
                  I thought you might have - just didn't want to risk not giving you info you needed... and it didn't take long!

Christine
                  Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
                  X