Winifred Smee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winifred Smee

Please could someone help to find out what happened to Winifred Gertrude Smee, bc1909, Cambridge.

Did she marry? When did she die?

if it were me, i'd begin looking at marriages 1930 ish, looks like you are gonna be trawling John ;)
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Presuming there is nothing showing on freeBMD, then it really means a long hard trawl through the BMD's quarter by quarter, year by year - and if you do find one it would be difficult to know if it's the right one!

Have you tried the Smee Family One Name Research site - there are a few Winifred's listed but no year of birth given.
      Smee Family One-Name Research
      Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post
        if it were me, i'd begin looking at marriages 1930 ish, looks like you are gonna be trawling John ;)
        Hi Julie, I've trawled and trawled and trawled but not much look yet. Of course I could quite easily have missed her as a result of having red and dry eye-ivitis - LOL !! :( :D

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
        Presuming there is nothing showing on freeBMD, then it really means a long hard trawl through the BMD's quarter by quarter, year by year - and if you do find one it would be difficult to know if it's the right one!

Have you tried the Smee Family One Name Research site - there are a few Winifred's listed but no year of birth given.
        Smee Family One-Name Research
        Hi Elaine, I hadn't actually looked at that site but I have previously sent an email to the contact mentioned on there about another Smee, via another site. I'm waiting for a reply.

I've noted that there are a couple of living possibilites on the site. I'll send the chap in charge an email through that site as well.

Comment

Working...
        X