Probate look ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probate look ups

I'm going to Birmingham library tomoro and will have time to do some probate look ups. If anyone has any requests let me know.
    Clare

Ooh, yes please!

I have three, but if you have too many requests, the first one is the most important, and you can skip the other ones.

1. Horace Charles Annis, died Harrow, Middlesex, q2 1957, retired schoolmaster (nok: children Frank and Margaret Eileen).

2. John Thomas Malet (or Mallet), lace manufacturer, died Barnstaple, Devon, q2 1919 (nok: children Arnold, Ethel, Mabel and Cuthbert)

3. Sarah Silver Sparks, spinster, died New Close, Isle of Wight, Hampshire, in 1847, but probate granted in 1863 (I think the executors are Fredrick Blake and John Chatfield Clark)

Thanks very much!

Comment

Oh I do, yes, please, but I am sure that her death is not registered! :D

However, her name is Mary Ann Dyball. Her husband John died in 1885; I have his will in which his beneficiaries were his wife, two daughters, and two grandchildren. Her death * may * have been registered in 1896, Greenwich District under her previous surname of Fletcher; unfortunately, Greenwich register office are not doing lookups to check at present. Otherwise, there is no death registration for her.
      Last edited by Joy Dean; 18-06-09, 22:18.
      Joy

Comment

Thankyou Clare, if you have time I would appreciate

Frederick Joseph Hawes d 1915 (Wandsworth district)

John Staff c1909 (Croydon district, Surrey)

Hope your own research goes well

Comment

Hi please can you have a look for
          Alice Wakefield died 1914 Leyton West Ham.

thank you

Teresa

Comment

Hello.

If you have chance would you please be able to look up the following for me?

Frances Margaret Liardet death registered January February March 1922. She was a spinster.

Many thanks and I hope you have a successful day and find everything you want to find :D.

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

Hi,
              If you have time please could you have a look for Myer Cotton who died April 1965 ( early April becuase he was buried on the 8th) Poplar District.
              Also is there anyone who lives nearby the Jewish cemetery in Enfield who would be kind enough to take a photo of Myer and his wife Bessie Cotton gravestones please.The location in the cemetery is (area row plot)K,3,17 for Bessie and k,3,18 for Myer.
              Full name of cemetery is Enfield Adath Yisroel Cemetery.

Thankyou
              Ian

Comment

Hi Clare
                If I am not too late it would be really kind if you could have a look at the following please.

June Quarter 1904
                CARPENTER Anne 36 , her address at time of death was 37, Pembroke Street, St Ebbes, Oxford.

Many thanks for the offer of help

Helen
                Helen in Glos

Comment

Hi Clare,

Do you mind me asking if you had any luck with the probate look-ups?

Comment

I'm really sorry, am at my parents and haven't been able to get on here much!

I only managed to do Mary and JayG's I'll PM you both.

My day was a bit of a disaster all round unfortuntately.
                    Clare

Comment

Sorry to hear you had a difficult day, I'll be looking for wills myself but not until August - I'll put up a thread for lookups before I go as usual.

Comment

Thanks for the PM, Clare, that was very kind of you. Sorry to hear your visit to B'ham didn't work out very well.

Comment

It was nothing disasterous, the probate looks ups were all I did which was productive as I was waiting for my mobile to ring all day as my sister is buying a house and staying in my flat which I've had to move out of and I was hoping it would have sorted itself out, and it hasn't!!:(
                          Clare

Comment

Sorry to hear you didn't have a great day.

Looking forward to hearing what you have hopefully found
                            Jay

Comment

Don't worry Clare, hope everything works out.

Helen
                              Helen in Glos

Comment

Working...
                              X