Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody find this marriage pleeease??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody find this marriage pleeease??

according to the 1911 census they have been married 8 years which would make it about 1903
    John Rose or could be under the name Guttentag and his wife Agnes Webb
    First child Thomas born in 1905 Seven Kings Essex
    Thanks

I can't find anything Val! Could it have been Agnes's second marriage and under a different name? Have you got either of them in 1901?
    Sue

Comment

I've looked as well Val but i can't find anything.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

thanks both of you I have looked years either side too and nothing , she is with her family in 1901 aged 17 and single, unless of course I have the wrong Agnes? I got one of the sons birth certs Rudolph Rose born 1908 in Hackney mother Agnes Rose formerly Webb
        so I am more or less sure its the right Agnes ??

Comment

Val, although NOT what you are looking for there is a John Rose in 1901 German Subject with a wife Mary also German Subject see:
          Source Citation: Class: RG13; Piece: 1581; Folio: 19; Page: 31.

Does this give you a headache and wish you never started ? lol

Comment

Have you looked at the marriage registers on Seax? If they were from Seven Kings area would that be romford or ilford registration district?
            Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

I've looked in the London area as one of their children was born there but also looked in Essex. Sorry I could not find anything to link to your names.
              ;)
              GWEN

Comment

Thanks Alan I do have him in 1901 at home single with his parents and I know its the right man in 1911 because of his occupation .
                Jean what is seax???? thanks I have looked in Essex and Middlesex
                And thanks for looking Gwen

Comment

Val - SEAX is the name for Essex Archives online - it comes from the name of the Axes on the Essex County emblem!
                  Sue

Comment

oh thanks is it available to anyone then ??

Comment

I'm not sure whether you have to register or not. I registered ages ago (it was free) but got into the site this evening without logging on so maybe it's changed. I've posted a thread about Essex PR's with a link (thanks to this thread, lol) try clicking on that and see what happens!
                      Sue

Comment

okay thanks

Comment

I registered ages ago (it was free) but got into the site this evening without logging on so maybe it's changed.
                          same here
                          Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

I dont understand how to use it ?? I must be daft ? dont answer that

Comment

Val - you're not daft the website is! :( I've tried to explain how to access the online records on the other thread for Libby maybe that'll help.
                              Sue

Comment

Working...
                              X