can somebody read an image if I email them it please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can somebody read an image if I email them it please

I am wondering what it says in the last column on a 1911 census regarding the nationality of the head and his wife ???

I'll send you a PM.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

thanks Christine

Comment

did you receive it okay Christine ?

Comment

Have emailed my reply - but I reckon it says "By Parentage" - it's one of the options in the heading-cell above.

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

is that for both him and her Christine ??? as he was born here to german parents dont know about her though.

Comment

It's a bit garbled - as you have observed - but I did think that that was what both of them said. Not helpful if one of them had German parents, of course!

Christine

Comment

thanks again Christine

Comment

Working...
                X