Ancestry Hints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Hints

I have two trees on Ancestry, one of which is a new private one that I'm researching for an American friend. This tree no longer seems to show hints in the "People with hints" section or on the tree itself (the leaf icon), though it did initially. However, if I check an individual's profile, there are hints shown. Any idea why this might be?
    Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

HI
    No sorry you could try getting in touch with them and see if they can look into it or tell you how to fix it

Regards
    Laura

Comment

Thanks, Laura. I've all ready done that, but I thought someone here might be quicker off the mark than their support team!
      Researching Nickless & Evans, Shropshire & Montgomeryshire. Also Ord and Coulson, Co. Durham

Comment

Mine plays up sometimes I think its when they have tinkered with something and we get the after affects

Laura

Comment

Oddly enough, the hints are showing fine on my own tree. I'll post the response when I get it, in case others are having the same problem.

Comment

Lorry
            Did you ever get an answer to this?

Comment

Working...
            X