Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to change password on windows mail ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to change password on windows mail ?

I cannot remember my password and cant see how to change it and my user name ??/

Looks like you need recovery software to do it, there's a download here, it says demo you may want to read the whole page.

Download Windows Mail Password Recovery 1.1.4.97 Free Trial - Forgot your Windows Mail password? No need to worry. - Softpedia
    Best Wishes
    Ron
    www.genealogyprinters.com

Comment

Hi Val,

This another link worth a look at. The screen shots are useful. I copied it from the very top bar of the screen http://

Windows Mail Password Recovery Screenshots

I am surprised that there is not an easier way. Have you logged onto your Home Page and user account and see if you can do it that way. Or why not phone the company and ask for advice, maybe they will be able to sent it to you.

I keep and A - Z index card list and details of Passwords and all the other things one has to provide to log on.

Good Luck.
      Last edited by Margaret N; 13-06-09, 21:53.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

thanks Ron and Margaret ,I cant believe its that complicated??? no wonder I couldnt figure it out .
        I've a good mind to delete it and just use Incredimail and Yahoo
        I do have all my passwords written down but when I had all that trouble with the new Laptops a lot of things got changed and I seem to have not updated my book doh!

Comment

Val, Like your page - everstarted - 73.

I think you have missed the boat if anyone has left you a fortune I have an idea that you have to claim it withing 'seven years' pity.

I am just going to look at Incredimail
          Margaret N
          DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

I did have an uncle that died and left a lot of money but he used a few different surnames and we cant find where it is ,a Solicitor did tell me that technically you have up to 12 years to claim but in exceptional cases longer.
            Thanks about that page I was so thrilled when I got those photos from Barnados and one of those girls lived to be over 101 .

Comment

IncrediMail - Have Fun Sending Email!

Comment

Working...
              X