• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intresting website....

May be of some use to someone......

RMS Titanic :: Victims of the Titanic Disaster
    Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Rosi that is really interesting, I didn't know that they had so much information for so many people, poor souls. None of my rellies but I've bookmarked the site to read at leisure, thanks for putting it up...

Comment

If you click on the names they have a biography and photographs of the person, and more info...
      Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Comment

Adding another 'Titanic' web site, this one has death certificates.

Hope you don't mind my intrusion, Rosi Glow.

Titanic Death Certificates

Comment

The Titanic disaster is such an interesting subject, that sounds awful but you know what I mean.....THanks Susan I shall bookmark that site as well.

Comment

Caroline's Family History Pages - R.M.S. Titanic

You will probably find the April 2008 edition of the FTF Magazine interesting as well.
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

This is very interesting. My son-in-laws rellie died onboard.
              His surname is misspelt but it is him.
              Fredrick Sydney Stebbings(should be Stubbings).
              I have book marked for future refrence.
              Thanks Rosi.
              Vanessa Tallon passed away September 2011

Comment

Alternately,

you could look in our WIKI, there are alot of maritime links there, including Titanics Home, Harland and Wolff (which is a very interesting site for all things Titanic)

Maritime - Family Tree Forum

Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Some interesting sites shown there ;;
                  borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Reading about Titanic victims, I was searching St Mary's Churchyard in Long Sutton, Surrey last year for a rellie, didn't find him, but did come across a interesting grave of a Titanic victim.

His name was Austin Partner from Tolworth, Surbiton.

No relation of mine at all, but I had to take a photo. I thought you might be interested in seeing it.

Sandra

Comment

Interesting gravestone Sandra but I think the churchyard is Long Ditton which is near Tolworth/Surbiton. I remember seeing that stone a few years ago but didn't have a camera with me.
                      Thanks for the link Rosi, amazing how much research has been done on those who died but nice to know they haven't been forgotten altogether.
                      :D Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn P View Post
                        Interesting gravestone Sandra but I think the churchyard is Long Ditton which is near Tolworth/Surbiton. I remember seeing that stone a few years ago but didn't have a camera with me.
                        Thanks for the link Rosi, amazing how much research has been done on those who died but nice to know they haven't been forgotten altogether.
                        Your right Caroline, it is in Long Ditton, as my 4xg-granddad worked in the Long Ditton Boatyard.... I do have rellies from Long Sutton too, easily confused me

Comment

Working...
                        X