USA info please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA info please

Can anyone with the world wide option give me details of Alfred Brewerton c1825 on the 1870 census.
    Have his names on the 1881 since they are free.
    Does it give a wife's name, M.E. on the 1881 and does it say any more about where he was born other than England. Also, who is with him.
    Many thanks
    Jeanie
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

HI Jeanie,
    I have a the image for you. He has Mary and there are 5 children. Girls Alice 15, Frances 12 and Eveline 7 and boys Abe 10months and one that is age 10years name looks like Slomic!!
    Let me have your email and I'll send the image.
    Margaret

Comment

Jeanie and Margaret,
      New Orleans Ward 3, Orleans, Louisiana 1870
      The transcription that I'm looking at lists Lee as 10 months and Louis as age 10. In addition there are three others in the household. Mathew Oneil, 73, Sarah Oneil, 52 and Susan Swain, 80.

For the 1880 Mary is listed as ME.

Nothing more on birth than England.

Hope that helps.

Jude

Comment

Many thanks to both of you.
        Have had a sudden rush of grandchildren hence the delay in replying.
        Will send you a pm Margaret.
        Thanks again
        Jeanie
        If it's to be, it's up to me.
        Searching for:
        English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Working...
        X