Diverting e-mails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diverting e-mails

Whilst changing service providers my husband has been using his hotmail account.
    Now that he has another e-mail account is it possible to set hotmail up so that it forwards all his e-mails to the new account?
    I ask because I use hotmail and when he checks his account he signs me out.:(
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

I'm not sure you can forward hotmail emails automatically.

I think your best bet is to download a different browser for him to check his emails on, something like firefox or google chrome and that will stop you from being logged out.

Something you can do is specify a reply to address in hotmail to if he emails someone and they reply back, their reply will go to your new address.

To do that, there's a guide here: How to Specify a Reply-To Address in Windows Live Hotmail - About Email
    Hail Spode!

Comment

Many thanks Guy.
      Will point him in this direction!!
      If it's to be, it's up to me.
      Searching for:
      English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanie with one n. View Post
        .... is it possible to set hotmail up so that it forwards all his e-mails to the new account?
        Yes, if he has a paid Hotmail account he can forward his email. If it is a free one then no.

If not, you can often set your new email system to automatically collect his hotmail emails.

Let me know which one of the above and I can give more details
        David.
        Researching: Jamieson/Glasgow, Scotland + New York. Fiddaman/Durham. Russell/Lanarkshire

My Tree

Comment

Working...
        X