1911 help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 help please

I'm after ideas of where/how to look rather than anyone spending any credits for me

Thomas Henry Richardson was born on 7 September 1891 in Whitwell Derbyshire. On 27 May 1912 He married Mary Eliza Pincham in Worksop, Nottinghamshire. (about 5 miles away so no real surprise)

Thomas Henry was known as Harry to his workmates and family.

I have found Harry's parents in 1911 (Josph Henry Richardson 1863 Whitwell and Eliza 1862 Chester), together with his siblings living in Whitwell.

I hav also found Harry's future wife - Mary Eliza Pincham (transcribed Pinham) working for the Broughton Family on Cheapside in Worksop.

Harry/Henry/Thomas Henry is not appearing for me however:(

As his mother's parents were Welsh I thought he may have appeared when the Wales census was published but no luck there either.

Many thanks in advance for any help given
    Barbara

There are 2 Thomas Henrys showing up 1911 living in Wigan and Darlington....could be either/neither.
    Good luck

Comment

There's a Henry Richardson living in the Derby area born 1890
      Jeanette
      Don't interpret this smile as happiness; it's insanity! :D

Comment

Thank you Alan and Jeanette

I will investigate all of those a bit further; although i think the Darlington one is unlikely as Richardson was a very common name in that area:(
        Barbara

Comment

Hi Barbara

have you checked the address that appears on his marriage cert just incase he was there also a year earlier as well?

Another thought what was his occupation on the marriage cert?

Have you tried to look for him by his line of work?
          WendyP

Comment

There's a William Henry Richardson born c1891 Whitwell living in Worksop:

HOUSEHOLD RICHARDSON WILLIAM HENRY M 1892 19 Worksop Nottinghamshire

Comment

Working...
            X