Kelly's Directory, look-up, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly's Directory, look-up, please

Please is anyone able to check the Kelly's Directory for Deptford for me?

I need to know who was living at 1 Reginald Road, also known as May Cottage Reginald Road, between 1886 and 1891.

I have tried historical directories.

In 1861 and 71 it was Reginald Street, and in 1881, John and Mary Dyball were in May Cottage. He owned that house and others. He died in 1885 leaving the house to Mary. In 1891, Samuel and Elizabeth Rutherford were there, she being a daughter of John.

A registration cannot be found for the death of Mary. I contacted Greenwich register office to see if a search can be made, just in case the registration was made but did not reach the GRO. However, unfortunately at present they are not doing searches for pre-1900 registrations.

I thought that if I could see who was living there between 1886 and 1891, at least that would narrow down the time frame in which Mary died.
    Joy

Mary could still be alive and living with Samuel and Elizabeth as they only entered certain professions, not everyone that lived there.

I think I'm right with that, if not some one else will be able to help you better
    Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Thank you, That is a good point.
      Joy

Comment

Working...
      X