Canadian help needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian help needed please

Having traced some family members, via the very generous help of others on the forum, I now know that I have a half-sister. However, the last known address is in Canada about 10 years ago.

I know her full name, and that of her husband, along with their address at that time, but I just don't know where to look to see if either of them are still alive. And if so, then possibly what the new address might be.

Is there anyone who could give me some ideas of where to start searching, or even be able to look them up for me? I'd be most grateful as I'm now stuck until I can get hold of this information.

If anyone can help, please PM me for the details, thanks.

Kithra
    Kithra

maybe you contact the address you have, and find out where they moved?
    they could still be there, or maybe you might get another address to try?

Comment

Hi Kithra

I wondered if you had tried the Canadian White Pages in case they are still in Canada.

Find People with Free People Search on WhitePages.ca

Good luck, I hope you find them.

Leiko

Comment

canada is a huge country,i know i have found 2 rellies there and the time difference between them is 4 hours.where in canda are you looking brenda xxx

Comment

Thanks, kylejustin, that’s an idea that I hadn’t thought of, and I might well try it.

Yes, Leiko, I’ve tried the Canadian White Pages, but can’t find them at the address I have, and the other names that I do find just don’t give enough information to know if it’s the same people or not.

You’re right, Brenda, Canada is massive, but it’s great that you managed to find your relatives. I’m looking for people in Richmond Hill, Ontario. As that’s part of Toronto it’s a very big area to cover!

Kithra
          Kithra

Comment

hi...i have sent an sos to debbie hope she gets it brenda xxx

Comment

Originally posted by brenmac View Post
              hi...i have sent an sos to debbie hope she gets it brenda xxx
              Many thanks, Brenda. I greatly appreciate it.

Kithra
              Kithra

Comment

Working...
              X